Monday, May 22, 2017

11th Annual Canoe Cove Plant Sale

It's the best time of year.  Spring.  Trees are leafing out, plants are unfurling, the sun is warm.  There's nothing like sitting in the sun after a long winter huddled indoors.  Spring also means it's time to get in the garden.  If you are looking for some new plants to add to your collection the Canoe Cove Plant Sale is the place to go. 
A little bird told me this year the plant line up includes martagon lilies, hostas, hardy geranium, anemone, siberian iris, lady's mantle, sea holly, solomon seal, lilacs, and asiatic lilies.

Siberian Iris
Hosta
Hardy geranium
Lilacs
Sea Holly
In addition to plants there's aged manure and compost, plus the canteen will be open to keep you fed and of course the playground is available for those looking to keep little ones occupied.

Directions to the Cove are shown below.  Take Route 19 from Cornwall and when you enter the Cove signs will be posted to get you to the park.


6 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I would like some of each.

Jane said...

Such delectable photos! Glad to see you back!

Marguerite said...

we need to start shipping :)

Marguerite said...

Thanks Jane. I'm trying to get back to writing but it's tough. so many other pursuits calling my name but I do love to talk gardening!

Carla from The River said...

I want Sea Holly. :-)
Beautiful!

Rose said...

I want some sea holly, too! We are quite a bit ahead of you when it comes to spring weather, Marguerite. I've been plant shopping for a month, and my back porch and patio look like I'm holding my own plant sale:)